Friday, July 25, 2008

JULY 25

I just got back from scotland a couple hours ago. It was really cool. I really love it here and I have made really good friends. I bought some used books in scotland that i really think will be cool to have and a scottish blanket. i am scared though that I'm running out of money hopefully I won't spend much more in the next three weeks. I really want to see chicago though and I have to go to church. I hate spending it on the train going to church it is seriously so lame. i am sick of worrying about money and wish I could just go see every show and every ballet here, but I just want to see chicago and then I will be done. I still have alot of work left to do. I also really want to go to the tate modern. there is so much to do in so little time. I miss america a lot. I miss dollars a lot. Everything is so cheap there so be grateful.

No comments: