Friday, July 4, 2008

JULY 4


So to day was just a normal day. I was actually pumped because we didn't have to leave until nine thirty and so we got extra time to sleep in. The bad thing is that girs get up way early and its hard to sleep in :(. The floor like creeks so that it is really loud when people walk by (especially the fatter girls). Everyone has been really excited about wimbledon you know tennis, but I really could care less. For some reason they all love it but it doesn't make any sense to me. I'm a baseball girl now lol. Anyways I got up reluctantly and went down stairs to eat breakfast and not to my surprise they had cereal and fruit AGAIN. I'm way sick of eating cereal i just want a pop tart. My stomach still hurt way bad today but as the day progressed it lessened. I think its because I'm dehydrated. I've bee trying to drink plenty of water lately so that I don't get sick. anyways the tower was really cool but i had just been there about two years ago so it was just exactly the same as I remebered. the crown jewls are amazing and it seriously makes me so mad to look at them and know that some people lived so rich and others were so poor. No one should have the things they did when there are starving citizens in their country. the things that blow me away are the orbs. what the crap does one do with an orb. You are not allowed to take pictures or else i would have some for you. I then came back and slept forever. It felt so good. I definately needed to get some much needed rest. Then we all ate dinner and got ready to go out for America's birthday. Alex bought these rad pants that were blue and kaitlyn bought them in red while another girl wore white. It was so fun to go out with the girls tonight. Except I meant to tell you this on the phone but I forgot..my friend tammy was dancing and this black guy came up behind her and started putting his hands all over her and i was watching and kind of laughing kind or freaked out for her and noticed she was trying to rip his hands off her. the harder she tried the more this guy grabbed. I was horrified i like froze while one of the girls pulled her away and tammy yelled at the guy. It was way scary. But don't worry no guys were about me tonight. i seriously didn't have a single guy even try to dance with me. It was wonderful. it had to be my fat rock lol. Anyways when we got out of the club we realized the tube station totally closed so we wern't exactly sure how we were going to get home. But we were so proud of ourselves because we found the bus stop and the bus that took us back. I know what you are thinking..why not take a taxi? but there were like twelve girls it would have been really hard and probly pretty expensive. Everything is expensive in London it kind of blows.Well itss two thirty I have to go to bed.

No comments: