Saturday, August 2, 2008

AUGUST 2

I just got back from a trip around london on my own. It was nice to get away from people for a second and just be me. I walked down to the tate modern and got to see some surrealist, expressionist, and really modern paintings. It was really fun to spend as much or as little time on each piece as I wanted.
I love london but I really miss home. On our day trip last week we went to visit churchills home in chartwell and hever castle which is where anne boelyn grew up and her family lived. That was where the other boelyn girl was filmed so it was fun to see that. We went to take a tour of parlament yesterday and got to learn the rituals and see all of the governmental things. It was interesting. I went and saw chicago last night and it was absolutely amazing!! I loved it so so much. It is so fun being able to see so many cool musicals here I really love it.

1 comment:

Ashley&Nathan Speaker said...

It seems like you have gone just about everywhere! It looks like alot of fun! Hope everything is going good for you, Love Ya..
Ash