Thursday, June 26, 2008

JUNE 26

We went to the pub and everyone was crazy and yelling and cheering it was so fun. Spain was playing russia and spain won..I was sad. anyways I got here fine but when I went to get my ticket for my train and my confermation number didn't work but then i talked to the manager and he gave me a complementary ticket. I got on the train and got to paddington station and was lugging around my stuff trying to find the taxi. i finally found the long a taxi line and waited for half and hour then got in a taxi and didn't have british pounds on me so I paid him in american cash because he didn't take credit cards and it cost twelve dollars and I only had six. Thankfully he was really nice and I just gave him what I had. crazy huh? but thats not the end of my adventure..he dropped me off on the wrong side of the street and I spent forever trying to find the place only to realize that it was on the other side..duh. Anyways I made it and it had been a fun day. It already 10 pm so I have to force myself to go to sleep.

No comments: